ATC’s hiring process guarantees facilities and hospitals with necessary healthcare professionals by providing the right match.
Meet our Director
Hari Krishna JanadhyalaExecutive director
Featured as in American Healthcare Leader magazine :
The ATC Athens, GA team places skilled healthcare professionals in rewarding assignments with flexible scheduling and benefits and with the facilities that need them. We provide per diem, contract, and travel assignments in a diverse set of disciplines and locations across Georgia, offering support staff 24 hours a day, seven (7) days a week.
We are committed to excellence in healthcare staffing solutions. Industry professionals seeking per diem contracts and long-term or travel assignments look to ATC Healthcare, Athens GA first for an extensive hiring and placement process that meets joint commission standards.
Why Choose Us
- 40+ Years of Experience
– Professional Recruiting Services
- Per Diem to Temporary to Permanent Staffing
– Job seekers can choose the job and schedule as they prefer.
- Competitive Benefits
– Outstanding benefits and payment options.
- Our Process
- Completion of application, verification of certification, registration, & review of resume
- Administration of skill evaluation specific to the area of potential assignment
- Completion of ATC self-study modules and post-test covering OSHA and JCAHO requirements
- Completion of ATC general orientation and client-specific orientation
- Our Commitment
We recruit and retain superior employees to provide outstanding customer service. We take great pride in supporting our medical professionals and the facilities seeking healthcare staffing solutions
- Who We Look For
Qualified, fully credentialed healthcare professionals who are dedicated to patient care and service. We only hire and place those most qualified for the job in the facilities & hospitals that need them.
- Vision Statement
Your leading partner in healthcare staffing – Care you can trust